CoronaVirus - DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY, PHARMACY OR HOSPITAL IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR TEMPERATURE.
FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN WHEN YOU DO ATTEND THE SURGERY.
For more practice information about service changes and sick notes click HERE
A MESSAGE FOR ALL PATIENTS
We appreciate this is currently a worrying time for us all. Our GP services are very overstretched and we are doing everything possible to keep you and your families and all of our staff as safe as possible from the infection. We strongly advise you all to follow the latest government guidelines and refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for any advice you need regarding Covid-19.
We appreciate your co-operation and support in NOT attending the surgery unless you have been specifically advised it is safe to do so.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19 GOVERNMENT ADVICE
We must all follow Government guidance in full by:
• only socialising in any indoor setting with one other household at any one time and, even then, observing social distancing. From 14 Sept this will only be allowed in groups of up to six people, with some exemptions.
• only meeting in a group of up to six people from different households in any outdoor setting
• wearing a face covering where required, unless you are exempt
• washing your hands frequently
• providing full and accurate details of everyone in your group when visiting a café, pub or restaurant as part of the NHS Test and Trace
• sticking to the guidelines around car sharing
• self-isolating immediately if symptoms appear and booking a free test.'
Thank you. Keep safe and keep well.
Dr Karen Hambleton
On behalf of Derby Road Health Centre
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS A BUZZER FOR ACCESS
IF YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE SURGERY.
Find us on Instagram
Welcome to Derby Road Health Centre
We are an award winning NHS GP practice located in the Lenton area of Nottingham City. Through this website we aim to provide a comprehensive view of all our available services well as other health related information.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
We are accepting new patients that live within the practice boundary which covers Lenton, City Centre, The Park, Wollaton and parts of Bilborough and Beechdale. It you are unsure if you can register with us please ask the reception staff who will be able to advise you accordingly.
Do you have something good to say about the practice?
Please CLICK HERE and please leave a comment.
(Site updated 23/10/2020)