What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
The NHS App is a Mobile App for Online NHS Services
Register for Online Appointments with reception first, then download the App for your device, choose from the options below:
Please note this app is not provided by Derby Road Health Centre and we have no control over it's compatibility or functionality. Windows smartphone app currently in development.
There is now a new dedicated support line available which offers free IT help.
Whether you’re struggling to get online, need some help with using particular applications, want to get started on the NHS App or access some free training. There is help to support you in getting connected.
Contact: 0115 883 8873 or
Watch this 5 minute video on how to register with the NHS App: